Window World of Upstate SC
Job Opportunities with Window World of Upstate SC
We’re currently offering the following positions:
- Trim Carpenter
- Window Installer
- Outside Sales Representative
If you would like to apply, please visit the bottom of this page for more information.
Skilled trade in window installation, entry door installation, vinyl siding, porch enclosures, and decks.
Must have tools, transportation, trailer, workers comp, lead certification, and experience.
Join a company that takes pride in providing their customers with quality products and quality craftsmanship from a great team of people whom work together as a family.
Guaranteed work every week
Call Chris 864-236-0411 or apply at https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/window-world-2c66b372/trim-carpenter-abc20b22.
Window World of Upstate SC is always looking for experienced and qualified window installers and window contractors. We are willing to provide daily jobs for superior installers. To be considered, potential installers must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a work truck & all tools necessary to complete a professional window installation job
- Must also carry Worker’s Comp Insurance on yourself & all crew members
- Must also carry general liability insurance
- Previous work/project references are required
- Must be experienced in construction, contracting, and/or professional home installation projects
If interested, please visit the bottom of this page for more information.
Window World – Outside Sales Representative
***UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL***
Window World, America’s largest and fastest growing window replacement company seeks highly goal oriented and passionate Sales Representative. Successful sales people in our organization earn 6 figures, love what they do, and truly help and make a difference in people’s lives. Be a part of our family. We invite you to see how you can make a huge difference.
Our full-time sales representative will be given qualified leads. You will sell high quality products at value based prices by a true lifetime warranty. You will work with others in our organization to bring excellent service to our customers. Ongoing sales training and assistance will help you achieve your personal goals and company growth.
Minimum Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Positive attitude
- Highly motivated, financially driven and organized individuals only please
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check
- Valid driver’s license/transportation
- Computer skills a must
- Not afraid to prospect
- Unlimited earning potential
- Being part of USA’s number 1 Home Improvement Company
- Family Reunion Retreat/bonuses for top producers
- Great team environment
- Work with quality, honest, and passionate people
- Be part of a growing company that’s going places
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (864) 236-0412:
- Cover letter expressing why you are interested in the particular position
- Current resume
- List of no fewer than 3 professional references
***PLEASE EMAIL ALL INFORMATION, BEFORE ANY PHONE CALLS***